Thursday, July 19, 2012
Benefits of Wooden Blinds
Thinking of installing blinds at your home or office? Perhaps you may want to consider using wooden blinds. Wooden blinds may be slightly higher in price as compared to the other types of blinds. However, the benefits of using wooden blinds surpass the price difference. Think of it as a long term investment.
Wooden blinds can help to create a very relaxed environment. The feeling of being back to nature puts people at ease and gives us a comfortable feeling. No matter where you are, you can feel like you are in heaven. After a hard day at work, you just want to find a nice place to unwind. Imagine sitting at your favorite spot, relaxing over a cup of chamomile tea and simply just enjoying the privacy away from the eyes of others.
There are many benefits of using wooden blinds and we shall explore them in further details.
1. Wood provides a natural look and blends well into any setting whether it is traditional or modern. It is suitable for all spaces like homes, spas or offices.
2. Good insulator from heat or cold – It is suitable for all types of weather or climate. You do not need to change blinds frequently. It does not block out air for ventilation.
3. Withstand temperature and sunlight well – Diffuses light well so it is not too bright in the room. It also does not spoil due to temperature change.
4. Versatile – Comes in different types of wood, shapes or colours. You may choose according to your preference on grain pattern, style and can be trimmed to size you want.
5. High level of privacy – View is not visible from outside. Wood provides the highest level of privacy. Other blinds pale in comparison for privacy level.
6. Easy to maintain – Low maintenance. You do not need to remove it for cleaning. Room always looks clean. For other blinds, regular cleaning is needed as dust is very obvious on the material.
7. Easy cleaning – Slats are thicker than other types of blinds thus cleaning is easy. Just simply use a cloth and a light cleanser. You do not need to remove the blind for cleaning or spend hours removing the dust.
8. Durable – High quality wood can last long for at least a few years. Wood does not warp easily due to coating with protective layer.
9. Versatile – Change look of it by re-staining or painting a new colour. Save a lot of money by not buying new blinds.
10. Safe – Wooden blinds are generally safer as there are no sharp edges. Suitable for families with the elderly or young children.
11. Gives a warm, cozy feeling. You can put the blinds at a corner of your home near the balcony as a space for you to relax.
The benefits of wooden blinds are surely worth the money that you will be spending. Make your choice now.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Benefits of Solar Window Film
Solar films are applicable for residential, industrial and commercial building. Solar films are widely available which comes in different type of styles, colours and price ranges.
We must agree that windows provide us with a full view and sunlight will help to minimize the use on artificial light. However, excess sunlight will mean emitting excess heat that may require more devices to keep us cool & comfortable.
One proven way of solar window film is reducing the utility bills and reducing solar heat gain is the installation of solar film. Solar film is often installed directly on the inner panels of a window this reflecting heat or absorbing heat. Although it reduces the use of cooling devices, solar film provides greater personal comfort and increased protection for interiors against sun damage. Personal comfort increased while electrical bill costs are reduced.
Sun projects harmful ultraviolet rays that are commonly associated with sun damages to us and all types of interior furniture, such as car interiors and carpets. A range of solar control window films to reduce sun glares from the sun before it pass through the windows of your office, school, car or factory. We understand that the sun glares are irritating and painful making work conditions uncomfortable. Unlike curtain blinds, which can only hide the sun glares, solar film enables you to look out of your window and enjoy your view without any problems!
Generally, modern glass windows are generally tempered. If in any situation, window is broken, the glass will shatter into many pieces. With solar film, it is designed to hold these broken pieces together and preventing it from shattering. This will help to protect and prevent any accidents such as theft or human injury.
Want to create your spaces such as home theatre?
Try installing a privacy solar film such as dark tint films or blackout firm. It darkens the area by reducing the amount of light entering the windows. It adds privacy to the area as people would not be able to see through your window that easily anymore. It offers practical means to solve many problems such as security concerns.
We have built our reputation on being particular to our client’s requirements, and satisfying them with our quality workmanship. We provide solar film with the utmost competitive prices without compromising its quality.
We have a team of professional sales consultants whom you can seek advice on our solar films. As we carry a variety range of high performing solar films, we hope to provide all kinds of solar film to satisfy our customer’s requirements.